We offer 3 types of consultations
If you are unsure of your appointment type, don't stress! Book in for a Chronic Consultation and you will just be charged for the time used.
FOLLOW UP CONSULTATION
- Homeopathic treatment is not a replacement for medical care. If you or your loved ones are experiencing discomfort that you would otherwise seek medical attention for, it is recommended that you visit your medical practitioner.
- All patients are treated as individual cases. No two cases are alike.
- If any of your symptoms are present for a period of 2 weeks or more, they are considered as chronic and for lasting results will require a chronic consultation.
- Unless you are otherwise healthy to the best of your medical physician’s knowledge, it is in the best interest of the patient to book a chronic consultation (not an acute) with us.
- Homeopathy can be used alongside pharmaceutical medicines and treatment.
- Homeopathic assessment is not a diagnosis of disease. Please see a medical practitioner for disease diagnostics.